The only pictures I have from this week are of our raspberries. When Greg moved here (4 years ago already), he got some raspberry bushes from A. JoAnn. It's just a few bushes, so we haven't gotten more than what we can eat for fresh, but they're certainly yummy! Greg snapped some shots of them:


This has been our favorite way to eat the raspberries: Thickened, served over vanilla ice cream with whipped cream. Heisse liebe, anyone? :)
We left that night around 8:30 for home, getting back a little before 11:00. I drove most of the way, but with about 15 min. to go, I was literally falling asleep at the wheel. Greg was a little concerned for his (and our) safety, so he switched me for the last bit. It was a long day, but I'm glad we came home that night. It felt good to be in our own bed!
Yesterday we decided to have some friends over for supper and the evening. Paul and Beth and Brett and Laura came for supper, and Troy and Anne came a little later. We had a great time, and thankfully the weather was nice so we could be outside most of the time! I was determined to have some pictures to put up, so I made sure to get the camera out. :)

Matthew and Alex LOVED Kia after she settled down for a bit (yes, we did let her out). They played with her for a long time! We were pretty impressed with their handling of her!

Sweet little Savannah just liked toddling around in the grass.

After playing outside for a while, everyone came back in for fruit and chocolate fondue. I think they all liked it!

And, of course, I have to put up a Max and Bryce picture. :) These two little monkeys never fail to make me laugh when they're together.
We had a great weekend and a super time yesterday with our company! Now I just have to do the laundry from a wet (and muddy) Saturday...


1 comment:
Good post!! Cute pics! Love, Grandma/Mom
Post a Comment