Friday, September 11, 2009

The Princess and the Bean...

...aka Nora and Max (when Max was born, someone misunderstood and thought we'd named our child Maxwell Bean). We are so blessed that Max loves his little sister so much. We got some shots of him 'holding' Nora. So far, she hasn't been real impressed. I trust that will change. :)


He still thinks it's funny when she cries sometimes.


Giving her a kiss


Hopefully Nora isn't really as uncomfortable as she looks here...


This is one of my favorites! Just the expression on their faces. :)



The cuddling continued before church that evening...

Anyway, that was pretty much all I had for this post. I'll leave you with one more cuddling picture...


...this time of Daddy and his princess. :)

2 comments:

Plattner Ranch said...

I almost got a picture like this of Jesse dozing with Johanna but he caught me and spoiled the moment!

Anonymous said...

Awwww so sweet!! Love, Grandma B.