Congratulations, Nic and Amanda!!!
Yes, that was the excitement for this weekend. I'll tell you about it, but I'm going to back up and share some pictures from the end of last week. One day we visited Grandma Gramm at the nursing home where she is recovering from surgery. Max had to show off and hold Nora. :)
He was supposed to be giving her a kiss...we weren't sure what he was going to do at this point!

Something I have to watch him for...he likes to 'honk' her nose! Poor Nora.

There was quite a crowd, so it was hard to get up close for a picture.

This is the best I could get of Max and the horse.
On Saturday night, we went to Amanda's parents' (Marv and Rita) house for supper. Besides Marv and Rita, we met Amanda's brother and his wife, Amanda's grandma, and her uncle and aunt. Mike and Carmen were there for supper, too, as well as Dad, Mom, and Caleb. We had a great night! It was fun meeting Amanda's family, and they all enjoyed meeting us and being entertained by Kate, Lincoln, Max, and Nora. Max was quite a pickle, though...he had a screaming fit throughout supper that ended with Carmen taking him outside to play with Kate after she was done eating. On second thought, they might not have been so entertained by Max. :P

Amanda's sister-in-law, Leah, holding Nora. It was great! Nora was passed around all night...I only had to feed her! :)

Outside by the play house...Marv and Rita have a swingset and some toys outside in back of their house.

That horse was a hot commodity...note Max looking at Kate riding it. :)

Me and Max swinging...I wanted him on my lap because I was so cold!
Max playing with his Grandpa Rassi
This was Saturday night, and Michael's birthday was the next day. When we ate dessert, Rita put a candle in his piece and we sang to him.

And then Kate got to blow out his candle. :)
Sunday morning, Greg picked out Nora's outfit for church and then did a little photo shoot with her. We weren't very on time to church, but we have some cute pictures!

Yes, this is a look she does often. Quite the talented daughter we have! :)
Have a great week, everyone!







4 comments:
Can I get copies of those pics? I didn't take any!
Enjoyed seeing the pics of Nic and Amanda. So happy for them! Cute Max and Nora pics too.! Love, MomB.
Now I really appreciate your blog - Nora seems to have grown a ton! And I love the pic of us three...could you email that please?! Gracias! can't wait to see you again!
Love ya!
Julie
nice to catch up via the blog site!
love dad
Post a Comment