Anyway, life rolls on at the Beutel household. My near and dear friend Julie got married this past Sunday and is now blissfully enjoying her honeymoon in Florida with her hubby. I grew up 'around the corner' from Julie, at least as much as you could living out in the country. We used to play together all the time and remained good friends throughout school. I am so happy for her, but so sad that she's moving an hour away. :( Don't forget to come visit us, Jules!

Janelle, Julie, me...these girls have been my best friends almost as long as I can remember.

Look! Max is holding Nora and she's not screaming! :)

A post-bathtime snuggle...I really posted this picture so you could see Max's lip. On Saturday night at my mom's house, he was pushing a baby buggy and went straight down a flight of four wooden stairs...with brick at the bottom. He kinda looked like he got in a fight or something. His mouth was bleeding pretty bad, but I checked and think it was just his gums. No teeth were loose, for which I was thankful. His lip was pretty fat that night and the next day, but already he's healing up pretty nicely. Oh, what a little boy we have! :)
Okay, you've made it through the whole post...now you can find out how much fun pacifiers are at our house. :) (Max is such a great 'helper!')

4 comments:
And the best part is that she isn't even upset!!!! What a great baby!
Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Grandma B.
I love Max's sense of humor!
SOOOO Adorable!!!!!
KT
Post a Comment