1) Max is resisting his nap and I need something to do so I don't just sit and listen to him fuss.
2) I'm thankful our front porch doesn't look like this anymore. It was pretty, but with two kids under two, I don't enjoy snow days like I used to. Last week I ended up just feeling pretty isolated, since there was no way the van was getting out of the garage.
Thankfully, Dad B. has a skidsteer and dug us out. Even then, it was just too cold to take the kids out 'just because.' Or maybe I'm just a wimp.

Max loved watching his Grandpa push the snow around.

I should have gotten Max's finger out of his mouth. :P

Greg isn't the only one who loves his new iPod...Max has even learned how to play Skeeball on it.

Max decided to make monkeys for a snack. Oh, yum.

I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be a shot of Nora in her pink and brown dress with matching boots. They were absolutely adorable. And lasted maaaaaybe 5 min. in church before her daddy took them off. :) Oh, wait, I mean "they fell off."
4) I've had this video for a week or two, and really wanted to get it up on the blog.
The things that amuse us these days! Nora's squeaky little gums were so funny sounding when she was gnawing on her toy (from her Aunt Katy! She loves it!). Greg and I were (unsuccessfully) trying to be quiet so as not to be heard on the video. Better luck next time.
Aaaaaaand, Max still hasn't gone to sleep. I may have to just let him play for a bit and put him back down as soon as he starts being cranky. We'll see.






1 comment:
Nice post, cute pics and a cute video of Nora. Squeak, squeak!!
Post a Comment