Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Max learns a classic!

Max 'learned' how to play Duck, Duck, Goose! at Rassi birthdays on Sunday. It was pretty funny; he would follow whoever was 'it' and copy them by patting everyone on the head and saying, "Guck....guck....guck.....guck...." Then when someone was 'goose' and started running, he would giggle and sprint around the room, laughing. What a crazy kid. Anyway, that video is later. Not too much going on around our house right now. Greg is working more hours since it's tax season, but nothing too crazy yet. He's been able to work from home, so it hasn't been too big a deal.


Max watching something on our new laptop (Philip, here's a picture of it!) :)


He takes after me--he looooooves to sit in front of the space heater we keep in the bathroom. If I'm taking a shower, he will bring some books and sit in front of it.


Nora also takes after me--fingers in her mouth, all the time. Grrrr! I just don't want her to turn into a nail-biter like me! She will take a pacifier sometimes but only for short periods of time. It's not too long until she pops it out and goes for her fingers again.


Love, love.

One of my personal favorites:

American Gothic - sibling version, anyone?


Little Miss Big Eyes

Okay, here is the Duck, Duck, Goose! video. I don't think Max actually goes around saying, "Guck, guck" in this one, but it's my favorite for another reason. While Silas is going around and around and around and around, take a peek at Jack and Max.

I love it! It just makes me laugh every time I watch it.

Last one for the day: Don't worry, pretty soon we'll run out of things to post about the new iPod...but until then, here's another one of Max playing Skeeball. (And really getting into it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is too cute!!! Love, Grandma B.