Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Another transplant update

Well, John and Heather got home on Sunday evening; Mike and Carmen drove up to bring them back. Last night the children got to see their parents finally...they were very excited! Nic and Amanda had a bit of a disappointing day yesterday when the nurse never came to draw his blood and take out his catheter. Dad, Mom, and Caleb drove up to be with them last night and hope to bring them back home on Wednesday! Greg and I are planning on taking John up to his appointment on Wednesday. I really really wanted to see Nic and Amanda, but Mom said that hopefully we'll pass each other on the road. I would love for them to be able to get home Wednesday morning! Nic and John are both still sore, but recovering.

Thanks again for all of the prayers and support!

No comments: