Summer is in full swing for us now, hence the lag time in getting this blog post up. :) First of all a few random pics...
Caleb stayed with us one night a couple weeks ago and 'put Max down' for his nap...while playing Chicken Invaders!
Our strawberries are all done now, but we enjoyed eating them fresh for a while! Here is Max with his GIGANTIC homemade strawberry shortcake (compliments of his daddy).
The Turkey Festival was this past weekend, and we had a great (albeit tiring) time!
It was just pretty cute to see how much he loved seeing Pooh and Tigger. He let us know every time he saw them throughout the weekend!
Greg took Max on rides on Friday night. Max loved the ferris wheel!
View from above
Look close! Me, Nora, and my mom are waving from way down below.
Brian and Sheila went on a new ride called the Nemesis 360. I'm not sure you could pay me enough money to go on that thing!
Here's what it looked like...
...and here they are at the end of the ride...at least they're still smiling!
Finally slowing down!
Max's favorite right after the ferris wheel was definitely the alpine slide.
I think he would have gone down it all day if he could. :)
We saw Jason and Ellie at the TFest and Max and Jack got to play in the bouncy thing together.
We did go to the parade on Sunday, but it was a bit rainy so I didn't get my camera out very much. Greg got a picture of Max waiting for it to start, though. And yes, Max got plenty of candy. There were lots of his cousins there to run out to the street and get it for him.
That's all I have for now...perfect timing, as I hear Nora waking up from her nap! Oh, and speaking of Nora, she officially has six teeth (four on top, two on bottom) and is a crawling champ! When I get a good video of her crawling I will get it up on here. :)
3 comments:
Some cute pic and videos!! It looks like a good time was had by all! Love, Mom/Grandma B.
I can't even imagine what Brie would've done if she would've saw Pooh! Was he at the Turkey Festival?! We missed out!
Oh have I ever missed Nora's cheeks!
Post a Comment