A blog about the Beutel family...mostly the kids!
Ahh, LOVE it! Congrats ... she's a doll!Julie
So thankful for all of you....I want to kiss those cheeks! :) Glad she's here. What a little sweetie. May God bless your family of 5!Love,Janelle, Darl, and girls
Ahhhh, I miss those little ornery kids. Can't wait to hang out again! Not sure why, but it feels like it's been a while.
They do love each other, it is so sweet to watch them togethere! love, grandma b.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ahh, LOVE it! Congrats ... she's a doll!
Julie
So thankful for all of you....I want to kiss those cheeks! :) Glad she's here. What a little sweetie. May God bless your family of 5!
Love,
Janelle, Darl, and girls
Ahhhh, I miss those little ornery kids. Can't wait to hang out again! Not sure why, but it feels like it's been a while.
They do love each other, it is so sweet to watch them togethere! love, grandma b.
Post a Comment