Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Just wanted to put up a quick post to celebrate my dad, father-in-law, and husband! I don't have any recent pictures of my dad and father-in-law, but I just have to say that I have the best of the best in both of them. Thank you for all you do for our family, the love you show us, and the counsel you give us! We love you!
Of course, I do have some pictures of Greg. :D He is an awesome father, and helps me so much with the kids, especially since Tirzah has joined our family.



He loves our kids so much...


...and it seems like he is always thinking of something fun he wants to do with them.


He plays games with Max, takes him fishing, and tromps around in the timber with him. He wrestles with Max and Nora and will even watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with them. He rocks Tirzah when she's hungry but I have 'just one more thing' to get done quick.


He is a great cook, photographer, gardener, provider, husband, and father. :)


So, from me, Max, Nora, and Tirzah, happy Father's Day, honey! We love you so much!

No comments: