Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just a couple more from the walk/run...

 Remember how Greg said that Max would stop and look back at the rest of us, far behind?  Well, we found a picture that shows it pretty clearly. :)
That little blue speck above Nora's left shoulder...that's Max!

I think the funniest thing is that as Nora was running in her futile effort to catch Max, she kept saying, "I fast...I fast!"  Maybe she is trying to make the power of positive thinking work for her!

Greg did get ahead of Max at the end to get a good running shot of him, too:


And this last picture has nothing to do with last night, but it's a few of my favorite people. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie R. said...

Oh Mary, I love that pic of your three little sweeties. How blessed am I to have such wonderful nieces/nephews. It always warms my heart when they smile and look pleased to see Aunt Stephie!