Between the fleeting storms tonight we headed out for a family walk. I was wanting to get pictures of the kids walking sweetly down the road. Alas, when we let them out of the stroller they took off running! By the time they stopped for good they had run nearly the whole 1/2 mile to the stop sign...mind you...Max did stop several times to survey the crop of runners behind him and let them catch up just a touch! The clouds in the sky were awesome and the lack of humidity was as well!
The corn has caught Max and I don't think its slowing down!
Unfortunately it is difficult to convey the waddled run of the Nora Noodle! In fact, she looks in fairly good form in this picture!
Max was well pleased with his run!
3 comments:
Beautiful picture of the sky - - almost as beautiful as the kids :)
I wish I had half the energy of kids! Bet they slep good last night. Love,Laura
Keep the pictures coming!! Grandma B.
Post a Comment