I'm so thankful that Max and Nora play together...I know if you talk to me in person, I probably complain too much about their squabbling, but it really is fun when they interact on their own. Here are a few more things we've been doing while Greg is at work...

Together, the three of us completed a sticker mosaic Max got for Christmas. The squares are pretty small, and I figured I'd end up doing most of the work, but Max and Nora surprised me as they put most of them on themselves! Now they ask nearly every day to do Nora's picture, which is a sea horse. I keep telling them there are PLENTY of winter days left that we will need to fill up with activities...let's push it off a little longer! :)

Together, the three of us completed a sticker mosaic Max got for Christmas. The squares are pretty small, and I figured I'd end up doing most of the work, but Max and Nora surprised me as they put most of them on themselves! Now they ask nearly every day to do Nora's picture, which is a sea horse. I keep telling them there are PLENTY of winter days left that we will need to fill up with activities...let's push it off a little longer! :)
Max and Nora don't really dress themselves yet (I know, I need to work on teaching them how), but they are just starting to enjoy 'dress up' play. Even though it was cold outside, Nora wanted to wear this dress from her Grandma Rassi, so we dressed her up a bit.

So pretty!

So pretty!

Yeah...not sure this dress is going to make it to the summer...it's none too long now! (Oh, and they have these little toys they like to put in their mouths and call 'suckers,' which is what they are showing off in this picture. I took them away soon afterwards because they weren't being very careful with them....surprise, surprise.)

This is definitely a staged shot, but it was fun. I had to show Max how to look scary and Nora how to look scared!

Here we are going to save Princess Nora in her 'castle' that's on fire! See her 'frightened' face peeking out underneath?







4 comments:
So fun Mary! Looks like Max & Nora are at a very fun age ... I want to come play. :)
Julie, you can come over any time! :D We may not have a princess dress for you, but we definitely have tiaras. :)
So much fun, Mary!!!!
r
such a cute story and it looks like they were having a great time. Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment