I've tried repeatedly to upload videos on here for several weeks...it turns out they work if you just do them one at a time. Huh...who knew that patience was the key? Anyway, the first two are of Max and Nora reciting their first Bible verse they memorized...guess who picked the verse out! I'll give you a hint...it wasn't the kids. :) This actually came about because one night at supper Max made some statement about him being the boss. Greg and I looked at each other and Greg said, "Max, let me show you something in the Bible..." Without further ado, here is Ephesians 6:1.
And now, just because we don't want to leave her out, here is our giggly little girl, Tirzy. One of the videos I've wanted to get up on here is her crawling. This shows it a little bit. You can also clearly see her two little bottom teeth...and a few days ago one of her top ones popped through! Such a big girl!
Since I was on a roll with these videos, I thought I'd put up one of the kids playing in the snow this morning...just for fun. The snow was already deep enough that pushing the mower got to be too much for Nora!
The barking in the background is Kia...once we came inside I made sure to let her out of her pen again...can't keep a snow dog from her perfect playground!
2 comments:
i love the swish swish sound of the snow pants :) and little kids saying Bible verses is always so cute!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo precious! Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment