Monday, January 23, 2012

9 months already!

I know I have not been getting Tirzah's stats up on here or even getting great pictures of her posted at her monthly birthdays, but we had her 9 month visit last week and I have stats and pictures. :)

Her height was 27 in. (30.2%), weight was 16 lb. 8 oz. (11.7%), and head circumference 43 cm (21.4%).  So yes, she's a little squirt!  She's growing consistently, though, which is what they really look at, and is perfectly healthy.  She has two teeth on bottom and one on top, plus her other top tooth is SO close to popping through...and I am READY for it!  A generally happy baby, she has refused all baby food for a couple days and last night was up for about an hour and a half  (which is totally not normal).  I can't complain...she's still pretty good, but she's just not herself!  Today has been much better (she actually ate some food), so she must not be as bothered by the tooth.

Just last week Tirzah started being able to get cheerios/puffs into her mouth by herself, and she seems to be more interested in table food.  She loves it when Max and Nora play peek-a-boo with her or show her toys, but she is not a big fan of their displays of affection, which usually include long squeezes and hugs or them knocking her over.  She crawls pretty well now and has only fallen down the basement stairs once (we are still trying to train Max and Nora to shut the door behind them!).  She likes to pull up on things to stand, and just since yesterday will let go and stand on her own for a couple of seconds!

Now, Tirzah is a 'much deprived' third child and I haven't been taking her to get professional pictures done, but I think I've gotten a few cute ones. :)  Here are her '9 month' pictures:


I'm so excited that her eyes are still so blue!


Maybe, just maybe they will stay that way!


She has the funniest throaty/growly laugh sometimes. :)


While everyone else was sledding we were trying to stay out of the wind and Tirzah was looking cute in her little bear suit.







Can't believe you're 9 months old, little Tunkers!  We love you to pieces! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute, cute pics of Tirzy! Love, Grandma B.