Just so that when May comes around and Jr. makes his arrival I don't have 5 months of pictures backed up, I'm going to try and at least get caught up on 2013. :)

For New Year's Eve, we got together with a fun group of people at Bob and Jenny's house. The three big kids (Maria, Max, and Nora) all made it to midnight with energy to spare! If I remember right, so did Cecily...she just didn't get a hat and noisemaker, apparently.

For New Year's Eve, we got together with a fun group of people at Bob and Jenny's house. The three big kids (Maria, Max, and Nora) all made it to midnight with energy to spare! If I remember right, so did Cecily...she just didn't get a hat and noisemaker, apparently.

Every once in a while the kids do something they think is hilarious and ask me to take a picture. I'm glad they do because on my own, I don't do the best at remembering to take pictures of the day to day things.

We babysat Grace and Eden so that Rustin and Sharon could go out for their anniversary. On a whim, we decided to make and decorate a cake to surprise them. I had some fondant in the fridge, so we let the kids pick out shapes to cut out and decorate the cake. Eden loved the powdered sugar and fondant!
We had time left before the girls got picked up, so Greg let the kids 'do' his hair. I just love Grace's expression as she is showing him the mirror!

I got a craving for root beer floats, so I introduced Nora to the deliciousness. I didn't even bother to try Max, since he doesn't like soda and wouldn't even think of trying it!

Nora can write her name! (I know, old news...many of you have gotten pictures or cards with her name on them already!)

Tirzah is a popular playmate when she isn't destroying Max and Nora's 'stories' of dinosaurs, animals, etc.
And in the middle of all that, tax season started to pick up...fun, fun!







1 comment:
Your kids are SO CUTE!
Post a Comment