Given that Griffin was only a few days old, I completely missed graduation weekend. Caleb's party was on Saturday and Greg took the kids, which was great. I got some quiet time at home and Nic and Amanda even brought me some food, as I said in the previous post. On Sunday, the kids and I stayed home while Greg went to graduation. If I remember correctly, ALL of the kids took naps! Jenny Koch came to hang out with me and even helped me put the crib back together from its toddler bed state. :) Anyway, here are some pictures Greg got.
Katy ready to walk in
Singing!
It's official...she's got her diploma!
For some reason, Greg thought Caleb would be on the other side of the stage or something, so he totally missed the 'getting the diploma' moment...but here is Caleb coming down the stage anyway. :)
Ta daa!
And, of course, the inevitable silly string!!!
Hooray!
Katy and Steph
The three lovely sisters!
Katy and Lucy
Hooray again!
Oh, my...our little siblings are all grown up! I so wish I had a picture handy from our wedding of these two. They were such little kids, and now they can drive and are going to college and everything!!! It will be very weird that they aren't going to be going to school in Tremont anymore!
Awww. :)
As her older brother, he thinks it's his job to embarrass her. ;)
Tim and Kates
Katy's party was on Sunday after the graduation ceremony. Once again, Greg took the kids and gave me some quiet time with Griffin.
Grandpa has been wanting a picture with his oldest and youngest granddaughters for so long...he finally got it!

















1 comment:
Love the post and pics. Mom B.
Post a Comment