Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Griffin Meets the World part 2

Whoa, does 2 months ever fly when you have four kids!?!?! :)  Here are the rest of the pictures that I didn't put up in that post...

On Saturday morning, I think it was, we got some more visitors!

Elena was so excited to hold baby Griffin!


The little flock of mothers

Uncle Timmy


Uncle Nate (Just a side note...Elena and Annika call their dad "Papa."  We've noticed now that Tirzah calls Nate, "Papa," too...she must think it's his name!  Pretty funny!)


Aunt Melissa


He looked so tiny in his rock n play...it's amazing to me now to see how much he's grown already!

Uncle Nic and Aunt Amanda came over after Caleb's graduation party (Yep, I missed the entire weekend...more on that later) and brought me some food!  Thanks, guys!


So many kisses...


The first picture of all the Beutel boys in our family!  Max missed the memo to do a thumbs up!



Aunt Sheila came over before graduation on Sunday with...


Uncle Josh!

No comments: