There isn't really a theme to the pictures in this post...some are from my phone and some are just snapshots from the camera.
First, the phone photos...
This is from back in April, but Tirzah 'helped' me make a batch of strawberry jam. She was fine as long as I paid her in "bay-eez."
One night I took Nora on a mommy/daughter 'date.' We went and watched Elena's dance recital and then went to Steak n Shake, where I introduced Nora to the deliciousness that is cheese fries! She loved them as much as I do! :)
I helped one of my friends figure out a 4H demonstration, and we made these Angry Bird cupcakes.
He found his thumb early! I think it was an accident, though, because he doesn't suck on it all the time.
And now for the camera pictures...

Nora was nice enough to let Tirzah drive! Nora had to control the gas and brake, though...kind of a scary combo!

One night when Lincoln was over we discovered that he and Max had matching polar bear jammies...too cute to not take a picture. :)

One evening when Greg was outside with the kids, he played around with some settings on the camera and got some really cool shots.

Goofy kids, playing in Kia's pen. I try to warn them about dog poop, but they must not care too much!

LOVE this picture...his dark eyes, his cute little cowlick in his hair, the bokeh in the background...I just love it!
Oh, Tirzy. Greg commented after this night how much more photogenic she has gotten...I have to agree!

Every once in a while the dress up bug hits our house, and this is usually the combination that comes out...the T Rex, a tooth fairy, and a princess. :)
Newborns are hard to photograph! Good thing he's just so cute that it comes right through the picture! :)








1 comment:
Tirzie looks like a little angel!
Post a Comment