I don't actually even know who took these pictures, whether it was Greg or Katy or someone else. I just thought they were kind of funny. If you've ever heard him make noise before, you can almost hear it coming out of these pictures. :) Sometimes he's just tired of getting his picture taken. Can you blame him?
Mom Rassi, this picture is from just today. On my way home from the library, he was singing his 'tired song.' He was being good, so I just set his carseat in the living room so I could get some stuff put away, etc. I thought he was being awfully quiet, so I checked on him, and this is what I saw! :) He was so tired, and it must have been so cozy in there...I wanted to crawl in with him.
So, when Max was 5 months old, Greg and I made some guesses about when Max would start crawling. Greg said 2 weeks, I said 4. I'd say that Max started 'scooting' (or 'swimming') at 5 1/2 months. However, close as he is, he hasn't started a true 'crawl' yet. Personally, being the peacemaker that I am, I say that Greg and I were both right, since we didn't define 'crawl.' (That, or else I won!) ;) However, he seems to think that by 'crawl' it meant 'to be able to move across the floor,' so he won. Anyone else want to weigh in on this?
I don't have anything else super exciting to post, except that Greg and Dad Beutel leave tonight for their Grand Canyon trip. The next post on here will hopefully be from Greg about the big hike, complete with pictures, etc. (no pressure on him to get great pictures or anything), unless the next post is from me about pining away for my hubby. (Or on how Max and I managed to survive without him for an extended weekend!) Regardless, I know he'll have fun on this trip, even though I know Max and I will miss him!
Until next time!




1 comment:
lol. I love those shoes!!! So cute!
Post a Comment