This is a tale of a false accusation and a Mommy sleuth who uncovered the truth!
For those of you who haven't been in Max's room recently, his little table next to his crib usually looks like this:
For those of you who haven't been in Max's room recently, his little table next to his crib usually looks like this:

The other morning, Mom Rassi was at our house to check out the carpet samples we had picked out, and Max was taking a nap. He woke up, crying, so we both went into his room to rescue him. :) I noticed that the items on the table were in a jumble, some of the picture frames knocked over, one of the CAT tractors on the floor, etc. Now, that morning, Greg had gotten Max out of bed when he woke up around 7:00 or so. I remarked to Mom, "Wow, Greg must have been pretty out of it when he got Max this morning! Look at the mess he made!" (Don't think I didn't appreciate you getting Max, though, honey!)
Well. This morning, I heard Max rolling around in his crib, fussing, and thumping his head against the side (his coordination is just not all there yet!) I walk into the room, and the first thing I see is this:
Well. This morning, I heard Max rolling around in his crib, fussing, and thumping his head against the side (his coordination is just not all there yet!) I walk into the room, and the first thing I see is this:
Then, I look over to make sure Max is okay, and I see this:


What is that behind him? Oh, yes, it's his 3 month picture that was sitting on the table!
Aha! The true culprit was caught in the act!
I think it's time to put his crib mattress down to a lower level, what do you think? :)
So, I'm sorry that I wrongfully accused you, dear hubby, of making the mess. Next time I won't underestimate Max! (I hope!)
In other news, Max is officially crawling now. One place he keeps going back to is...the book basket! A boy after his mother's own heart!
I guess, even if he's only interested in chewing on the books...it's a start! :D



2 comments:
They discover something new every day! That book sure looks yummy!
Laura
I love it that Max is keeping you on your toes : ) He looks so mischievous.
Post a Comment