
Greg wanted to get a picture of Max 'talking' with the turtle (since this picture, the poor little turtle has been subject to the puppyness of Kia and is now in several pieces in a garbage heap somewhere)

A surefire way to make Max happy? Let Kia lick his fingers, hands, toes, feet, mouth, head, etc....don't worry, though. We try to limit her to his hands and feet. Even though Max doesn't seem to care. :) I got a decent video of Max reaching out to Kia and her licking him and him laughing, but I videoed it sideways, so it wouldn't be much fun to watch, I'm afraid. Can you rotate videos on Blogger, anyone?
On October 9th, we were invited to Dawn and Janet's place for the evening. They made us a scrumptious meal of appetizers which I should have taken pictures of! Hot wings, sausage wonton wraps, bread chunks with artichoke cheese dip, and potato skins with the works. It was super yummy! Dale and Meg and Brett and Laura were there, so Bryce and Max got some good 'bonding' time in...somewhat forced by their dads, I think. :) Oh, well. I'm sure someday that they'll love to play together!
The boys
I will have to admit, it was pretty funny to watch them interact with each other. Someday their coordination will be better, too. :) Here are Max and Bryce...playing? Fighting? You can be the judge of that. (For the record, most of the baby giggles you hear are Bryce)


No comments:
Post a Comment