Here are a few of my favorite recent pictures: :)

Probably every little kid has a picture of them in the bathtub...it's just too cute! And this one's even discreet so Max won't have to cringe in embarrassment when he's a teenager. :) Also, note the pirate ducky--a gift from Aunt Sheila. He loved it! Oh, and Max is 5 months old now.

Daddy and Max have matching pants (you can't see Greg's red stripes very well on the side of his pants, but they're there). They dressed alike to go bike riding one day. What cuties!

Of course I'd love this picture. Max's daddy reading a book to him. Is there anything more precious? :)
I promise....we are not videoing every time Max laughs or giggles....it only seems like it. :) This was a pretty rousing game of peek-a-boo, though!
3 comments:
Greg and Mary
I think he LIKES it! Thanks for posting - I needed it!!
On my way home, but a long way to go - I'm still in Italy
love dad
Our little Michelin man is proudly displayed on the background of our computer. As you know, this allows us to count his rolls and giggle with glee on a daily basis. Love it!
So darling! And take a look at those rolls!
Post a Comment