He's also started getting into things. For some reason, he's especially drawn to garbage cans (of course, none of ours have lids). If he's in his walker in the kitchen, he often scoots over to the garbage and will grab paper products out of it to chew on if I don't catch him in time. In our bedroom, he crawls over to the garbage can and tips it over, looking for something to stick in his mouth. Crazy little guy!
The funniest thing that has happened recently is that he somehow scooted himself backwards so he was stuck underneath his walker. It's one of those things that I wish I'd seen how he did it!
It's also quite fun to watch Max pull himself up on things. He really thinks he's hot stuff! I would imagine he can see things from a much better perspective when he's up there. :) Now, when I go to get him out of his crib, this is how he usually is:
And now, the video for the day.....Max pulling himself up on his walker. He usually goes from crawling position to standing, but we didn't quite capture all of it in the video. Max is certainly growing by leaps and bounds--developmentally, if not physically. (He's still somewhere between 16-16.5 lbs) It's super fun to play with him and watch him crawl around, but I keep hearing from various people that I'm 'doomed' to have a baby who walks at 8 months or so. Yikes! Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to babyproof sooner than I originally planned to! I think I'll have to re-plan some of my Christmas decorations for this year. Someone already advised me to put our Christmas tree in a playpen. We'll see if Greg goes for that or not. :)




2 comments:
I hope he didn't suck on those toes!
Oh man, I can't wait for Max and Josella to meet. If Josella moves around in real life as much as he/she does in my stomach, they should be a great pair!
Post a Comment