
So big! He loves to play on his walker and exersaucer like this. Anything he can pull up on, he'll try!

This is what Max wore for his 6 month pictures which were taken on Saturday....I'll let you know when they're up on the Internet. I think we got some pretty cute ones!

Max being nosy as Aunt Katy feeds him his bottle. He definitely doesn't want to miss out on what's going on around him!
Another slaphappy episode. I kept him awake during afternoon church yesterday, so when we got home, he was pretty sleepy....and giggly! :) (And yes, that's my phone beeping on the video...don't bother checking yours.)

3 comments:
Such a dolly and such a cute giggle!! Love, Grandma B.
that is amazing the amount that he is moving around! hannah is still doing the rocking on all fours - no forward movement yet :)
lol. that giggle/cry is hysterical!
Post a Comment