Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Haircut!

I finally followed through on my threats of a hair cut for the "unruly one". Max has officially had his first real shear!

The Unruly One


Those are Grandpa Beutel's hands skillfully snipping the surely locks of slippery hair...


The New Kid on the Block...fresh and clean cut...
Mommy was a bit sad about the short hair...but she was quite thankful that Grandpa did the job...and a pretty good one at that!

4 comments:

Karen B.. said...

He does look like the big brother now!!!! Soooo cute! Love, Grandma/Mom

Stephanie R. said...

Oh MAX I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Max looks like such a big boy with his new haircut. Great job, Grandpa Beutel! The video of Max and Nora is so cute. Looks like you're having a fun time at the Beutel household.

LOve, Aunt Diane

KT the Brick said...

I love his new hair cut...it's so cute. I also agree that it makes him look older!!!