A blog about the Beutel family...mostly the kids!
It did! Thanks for that! :)
lol. Giggle. Giggle!!!
The funny thing is that even Max laughs at it...every time I show it to him, he giggles. :D
Greg and MaryI enjoyed the video, and your other updates.... I don't read the blogs too often, but when I do I read about 3 weeks at a time - thanks for posting!Love Dad
That reminded me of some of our "way over due for bed-time" moments! :) Very cute!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It did! Thanks for that! :)
lol. Giggle. Giggle!!!
The funny thing is that even Max laughs at it...every time I show it to him, he giggles. :D
Greg and Mary
I enjoyed the video, and your other updates.... I don't read the blogs too often, but when I do I read about 3 weeks at a time - thanks for posting!
Love Dad
That reminded me of some of our "way over due for bed-time" moments! :) Very cute!!!
Post a Comment