Monday, August 10, 2009

Waiting...

A few leftovers from the Southern Illinois trip:


and the wedding....


Two beautiful ladies...


Grandpa and Grandma Gramm (Happy Birthday to Grandma!)



And a beautiful video of Max eating with a spoon! What a big boy!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mary, thanks for updating your blog in a way we can follow what is happening there!We want to wish you good luck and all the best now that your baby is on it's way to this World!
Max looks adorable and he's so smart, God bless all of you!
Love!!Roseli.

Karen B.. said...

Big Boy, Max eating from his spoon, plastic no less for his Daddy's sake. Love, Gramdma/Mom

Nichole said...

Mary, I've been thinking and praying for you as you wait for the little one to arrive. Can't wait to see pictures of the newest Beutel :)

Stephanie R. said...

I miss you! I miss you!