
I'm not sure if that's dirt or chocolate, since they nabbed some chocolate chip cookies from Grandma Beutel to take along on their journey. Max looks like he's enjoying himself either way. :)

Greg decided Max needed to be introduced to the creek properly.

I think Max looks like a frog in this picture. :)
Loving the water! (and rocks!)
I've got a couple of random Max pictures, of course...

Pre-haircut...we've started just taking his shirt off for mealtimes. Trust me, a bib doesn't do the job.
Also pre-haircut...wearing Daddy's socks! He'll grow into them... ;)
Greg gave Nora her first bath last week (I think a week ago Saturday already), and I took a few shots of that.

Not too happy about being cold and wet!
Her cheeks aren't this chubby anymore...she was only 3 days old here!
Awww, cuddle bug.
What a dolly!
These last three pictures are much more recent. Here's Nora all dressed up for her first day at church!
Last but not least, our first pictures of the two siblings together...in Nora's defense, I think it was her mealtime. :) At least Max looks happy to be there!

Have a great week, everyone!



5 comments:
Oh!!The kids look adorable together!!I'm glad that everything is fine there!
We want to go to your place to meet baby Nora in person, but we prefer waiting a few more weeks since we know that having a newborn at home in the first few weeks is a bit hard. Let us know when we can go there ok?
Love!!Roseli and Paulo
Sweet pictures and video!! Two adorable little munchkins!! Love, Grandma B.
So Mary, are girls as scary as you thought?!
Well, not so far, Steph. :D I think I was always more nervous about pre-teen/teen girls...so that remains to be seen!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
Love Daveana
Post a Comment