A blog about the Beutel family...mostly the kids!
glad to see that Max likes brushing his teeth. hannah fights me so bad! she clamps her mouth shut and shakes her head back and forth...sigh :)
what an adorable pic of the 4 kids!! all matching outfits! :) glad to see that the newborn outfit is getting used! ~katie
lol. I love that photo of Nora reaching up! It looks like she's getting a personality. Only a couple more months until I can pinch those cheeks myself!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
glad to see that Max likes brushing his teeth. hannah fights me so bad! she clamps her mouth shut and shakes her head back and forth...sigh :)
what an adorable pic of the 4 kids!! all matching outfits! :) glad to see that the newborn outfit is getting used! ~katie
lol. I love that photo of Nora reaching up! It looks like she's getting a personality. Only a couple more months until I can pinch those cheeks myself!
Post a Comment