Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Two month checkup

No pictures today, just info. Nora had her 2 month appointment today (Yes, she really was 2 months old yesterday. Hard to believe!) Here are her stats:

Height: 22.75" (66.34%)
Weight: 10 lb. 13 oz. (49.8%)
Head Circumference: 38.5 cm (43.75%)

She was an absolute angel throughout the busy morning...a dr. appt. for her, a dr. appt. for me, and four different stops in between. Her pediatrician said she looks "awesome," and I have to agree. :)

Sorry for the short pictureless post, but I need to go wage war on the million ladybugs intent on infesting our house...(ok, so I'm really only battling the ones that are already inside)...

2 comments:

Plattner Ranch said...

She weighs just one ounce more than Johanna did at birth! I wonder what percentile she was at birth? They never say! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok ... 1. I can't believe Nora is 2 months! and 2. I'm just getting ready to sweep up ladybugs too!

Love you,
Jules