
Last Wednesday, Greg took the afternoon off and we took the kids to Tanner's Orchard. So hard to believe it's already been a year since we took Max for the first time! Quite a change from (almost) 6 months to (almost) 18 months! The post about last year's visit is here.

Max eating his free apple slice...yum! Oh, the taste of fall!
This year we actually went into the playground. There were so many things to play on; I think it was overstimulation for Max! He just ran from place to place, following the older kids who were already there playing.

Playing on the 'Mayapple' ship.

Max was NOT interested in looking at the camera...this is the best shot we could get of him on the CAT tractor. (Sorry, Dad Beutel! We tried!)

One of Max's favorite things was this 'tunnel' in the strawbale maze. He kept running back and forth through it.

This little boy was one Max kept following. He was a pretty good sport about it, thankfully.
Case in point: He played on the teeter-totter with Max.

The first (and only, really) good picture of Max! He loved these things.

Max's second favorite thing: the grainbin full of sand. Go figure. :)
Last but not least: the goats! He still loved them...at least that was the same from last year!
Those are all the pictures I have. We had a great weekend in Latty with the Steffen clan, and I really thought I had at least one picture, but no. Thankfully, I have a sis-in-law with a great camera who takes great pictures! Carmen's blog has a good post on the Latty trip.
Nora is smiling quite a bit now and starting to coo. I've tried to get a video for you, Steph, but she stops whenever I get the camera out! Hopefully I'll get one soon. :)




1 comment:
maybe the fact that you were nursing a newborn and chasing after an 18 month old was the reason you didn't get a single picture taken...hmmmm...maybe :) good to see you guys this past weekend. always fun times with the rassi clan! :)
Post a Comment