Monday, October 26, 2009

Last post before Florida!

Just wanted to get these pictures up before we bring back some more from FLORIDA!!! :D

Max, Nora, and I went to visit Rosalie last week...Max loved their house! They have several fish tanks, one of them with HUGE fish in it. He was enthralled! Then, Rosalie gave him a snack, which he loved, and then he got to watch Dora the Explorer on their BIIIIG TV screen...understandably, he didn't want to leave! :) I had left the house in a hurry, so I didn't have our camera, but Rosalie had hers. Here are the kids, anyway:


Cheese crackers! Yum!


Nora being serious


There's a smile!

The next picture is not staged, I promise. I went to check Max during one of his naps last week, and this is what I saw. :)

The rest of these are just some randoms...we love taking pictures of our kids, can you tell? :)


Nora says, "What?!? We're going to FLORIDA?!?!?"


Yes, that is milk...in his hair.


Having a little too much fun with morning cereal.


A nice little Sunday-morning-strawberry-jam face

That's all I got for now...I need to pack the kids' clothes, so adios until next week! :D

3 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

have a wonderful time MaryJo!

KT the Brick said...

Those pics are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love the one of Nora with the caption, we're going to Florida!! Have a grand time!! Love, Mom B.