I didn't really want to take pictures of these, but here they are anyway...the two butterfly cakes I made.
Our little girl isn't a 'center of attention' bug like Max...so she wasn't sure about all the singing and everyone smiling at her.
Until she finally figured out that she liked it! She ate most of the cake. I don't have an 'after' picture, but I'd say she ate more of hers than Max did of his.
She ate it, and I know she enjoyed it, but she was very serious about the whole thing. Not a smile to be found!

And when the messy birthday girl saw herself in the mirror, behold! Smiles galore! She thought that she looked hilarious!

One of my favorites...she's not really smiling, as she was getting tired of being held up at this point, but I just happened to catch her hand in a thumbs up. Way to go, Norabean! :D
Here she is with her cake...I don't have the entire thing on video, because like I said...she took her time! :) The funny thing is, she stayed up WAY past her bedtime that night. She was awake until I think 10:30, and completely happy the whole time! Maybe cake isn't such a bad influence after all? :)
3 comments:
I think the cakes are cute! Can't believe she is 1 already. Wow, how time flys.
Love, Laura
Cute, Cute, Cute!! Love, Grandma B.
As I read this post I was thinking, "Cute, cute, cute!" Grandma B. beat me to it! Precious pictures.
r
Post a Comment