Two cute 'joeys'
Nora waiting for the dolphin show to start
It wasn't the most amazing dolphin show I'd ever seen, but it was fun and Max liked watching them jump out of the water.
The rest of the weekend was fun, mostly spend relaxing at the hotel or shopping at IKEA. We went to church in Chicago and ate supper Sunday at my cousin's house and spent time with my Uncle Jim and Aunt Kathy S. Greg and I drove back Monday morning while the rest of the crew drove up to Wisconsin for the rest of the week for a vacation.
A week or so ago, I went with my mom to visit her cousin Patty Jo who was visiting her mom (my great-aunt Pat). The kids were pretty well behaved, which was nice. :) Right before we left, Max and Nora had a blast playing on this coffee table.


I love that sideways look and grin.

The 'best' shot of the two of them together

Mischievous!

The rest of these are from the past week or two...just some randoms.

Being silly after supper

Nora loves playing in this innertube.

Unfortunately, she's been sick since Saturday, presumably with the same thing Max had. I'm hopeful that tomorrow she will be back to normal. (It would be five days, the same length Max had it.) Thankfully, her fever has never really gotten over 102, and she hasn't thrown up ever.

But I'm really ready to see this face again. :) Even though I don't think she's had fever today, her eyes still look a little sick.

What a doll.

She's just so easy to take pictures of...she actually smiles and looks at the camera!
Last set of pictures...Greg and I were driving into town when we saw this awesome cloud/sun combo. Gorgeous, huh? Also, look on the bottom left of the big cloud. There's an area where the sun is peeking through that looks like a heart!


I love that sideways look and grin.
The 'best' shot of the two of them together
Mischievous!
The rest of these are from the past week or two...just some randoms.
Being silly after supper
Nora loves playing in this innertube.
Unfortunately, she's been sick since Saturday, presumably with the same thing Max had. I'm hopeful that tomorrow she will be back to normal. (It would be five days, the same length Max had it.) Thankfully, her fever has never really gotten over 102, and she hasn't thrown up ever.
But I'm really ready to see this face again. :) Even though I don't think she's had fever today, her eyes still look a little sick.
What a doll.
She's just so easy to take pictures of...she actually smiles and looks at the camera!
Last set of pictures...Greg and I were driving into town when we saw this awesome cloud/sun combo. Gorgeous, huh? Also, look on the bottom left of the big cloud. There's an area where the sun is peeking through that looks like a heart!
That's all for now...we serve lunch in church this Sunday for the first time ever, so I need to go get some stuff organized for that. We have everything ordered, which is a good feeling, but I need to make sure I have a bit of a timeline figured out for Saturday and Sunday morning. Have a lovely rest of the week, everyone!
2 comments:
Hi Mary! Love the pictures - esp. the cloud/sun. Just gorgeous. And the pics of the kids are so good too...they are so precious...you are so so blessed.
Wonderful pics of the kids, fun time in chicago! Love, Grandma B./ Mom
Post a Comment