These pictures aren't new; I've posted them before....but they capture our Nora so perfectly that I had to use them again. :) It's so hard to believe that our little girl is one year old today! I remember being in the hospital and staring at her not hardly believing that we had a daughter. I guess since my mom had five boys before I was born, I didn't figure I'd get a girl so quick. :)

Norabell, your daddy and mommy love you so very much. We love your mischievous grin and how you love to make your big brother Max laugh.

We love your funny faces and noises you make. Your grin brightens up our lives!

We are so thankful for you, our sweet little girl! Happy first birthday, Nora Katherine!!!
3 comments:
How Cute!
Happy Birthday Nora!
Awww Sweet!! Love, Grandma B.
Happy Birthday Nora. May you be spoiled today as always!
Post a Comment