Saturday, July 30, 2011

Etc. (And don't forget to read the blog right before this one...because this is a Two-fer blog day!)

Since I'm not Mary and I don't have to have every picture perfectly centered, spaced, and captioned and I can use run on sentences and use words like etc...here are some random pictures with some good and probably not so good captions.


Nora and Daddy went to the airshow since Max stood Daddy up for the 2nd year in a row...last year he went to a bit more extreme ends (104 degrees temp)....this year he just barfed the day before.


It was really hot as evidenced by Nora's SWEET hair above.  Oh...and we did get to ride in a helicopter...pretty fun...but I'm sure if you've seen us since the airshow either Nora or I have told you about that!


My little model!


In training...next time we will have a full smile!


If you are ever trying figure out what kind of annual to put in your flower beds/boxes...I recommend the ornamental peppers...start white, then purple, then yellow, then orange, then red!  Awesome color most of the summer!  I even have a pretty cool picture of a red pepper encapsulated in ice from a few winters ago!  Very cool when you have all the colors at the same time!  We will keep you posted on the color progression.


Hanging out on the roof after the rain storm last week...not sure exactly why...but does there need to be a reason?


Ditto. 


We froze a major pile of corn last week...like about 82 pints...not all for us!  As you can see we had much help!

No comments: