Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to Nora!

2 years (and about 4.5 hours) ago, our family welcomed a sweet little girl.  I remember thinking, "Wow, I can't believe we have a girl...it took my mom 6 kids to have a girl!" :)  We are so thankful for this spunky little gal who brightens up our home and lives.



Noranoodle, your Daddy and Mommy love you so much...your oh-so-mischievous grin, your waddly run, your sweet hugs and kisses (but only when YOU want to give them!), and your obvious love for us, your brother, and your baby sister.  We are so thankful to have you as our little girl!  We are proud of you that you are (almost) potty trained and that you can be such a help getting stuff for Mommy when she's feeding Tirzah.  Happy 2nd birthday, Nora!  We love you!

(I know, this is a re-posted picture....but it's just too good not to put up again.) :)


Greg has been doing push ups and sit ups in the evening, and the kids "have to do theirs," too.  Here are Nora's push ups. :D


Last one...Nora singing and Max chiming in.

Happy birthday, Nora!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Nora! That's about what I look like when I do push-ups!!

Plattner Ranch said...

Happy Birthday Nora!

Anonymous said...

Love little Noranoodle, love the pushups and enjoy listening to the beautiful duet. Love, Grandma B.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures & videos.

Love Aunt Diane