Thursday, April 12, 2012

...and flops!

As with any photo sessions with kids, most of our pictures are usually blurry, tongue sticking out, eyes closed, not looking, crying kinds of pictures that are either deleted or just sit on the computer taking up space.  From the Sunday morning shoots, though, I found some pictures that just make me laugh every time I look at them and thought they were too funny to let sit.  Maybe it's just because they are my kids, but I think the progression of some of the pictures is hilarious.


Yes, it was very bright!



Sidenote on this picture:  After an exceptionally cranky Easter weekend, I took Tirzah to the doctor on Monday where she was diagnosed with a double ear infection.  Mother of the year award, here I come!  I'm wondering if she had it the full week before Easter?  It's best not to think about it, I guess.  For the record, she pulls on her ear when she's tired, so I couldn't really go by that, despite what this picture shows.


Nora's faces in the last two just get me every time.  Ah, parenting...what an adventure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Grandma B.

Plattner Ranch said...

and here I thought your children were a cut above the rest with their photographic faces and being so cooperative that you get so many good pics! :) Guess I don't try often enough. But then again, Greg has the eye that I haven't developed.

The Kaiser Family said...

I'll echo Grandma B's comment: CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r

ps - and adorable!! :)