Sunday, April 15, 2012

One Year...how on earth?

Our dear Tirzah...how on earth did you go from this:


to this:


so quickly?!?!?!?  It seems like we just left the hospital and I thought, "Oh, my...three kids...I can't believe it!"  And now, sometimes it is hard to remember what life was like without you!  We love your HUGE smile, infectious giggle, big blue eyes, and cute little ears (hey, you've grown into them some!)  You are truly a delight, just like your name says!  We all love you so much and can't wait for another year with you!  It was hard to choose as I went back through pictures from the last year.  Here are some of my favorites:














Happy first birthday, Tirzah Camille!  We love you!  Love, Daddy, Mommy, Max, and Nora

2 comments:

Plattner Ranch said...

She is a doll! and I LOVE her name!

The Kaiser Family said...

Happy Birthday Tirzah!! Wonderful post, too. You are so blessed!


r