Thursday, April 12, 2012

Photo Shoots...

For Greg's birthday, I took the kids outside one day to get a good updated picture of all three of them.  Now he actually has a current picture in his office at work!  Anyway, here were the good ones.  To be honest, I was a little proud of myself and the kids that we got these pictures. :)  Usually Greg is who gets the good ones!

Max and Nora were playing peekaboo with Tirzah.  Where's baby?

Peekaboo!

Tirzah wouldn't even sit down by the other two, so this location was scrapped.  Cute one of Max and Nora, though!

In some of the pictures, Tirzah was so cute/funny I had to crop her out for her own photo.

Hooray!  Good photo #1...

and good photo #2.  I love our kids! :)

Oh, Tirzah.

So hard to believe you are almost 1!

Love those big blue eyes!

Nora had a perfect pose with this daffodil...my sweet girl!

And yet...

...such a ham!

Tirzah was down for a nap at this point, so Max and Nora wanted pictures of the two of them.

Cuties.

I had great visions of getting not only a good group photo, but individual ones of the kids.  Max's just didn't quite turn out the way I hoped. :)

Still pretty cute, though.

Look, Mom!  I think it's an airplane!

It IS an airplane!  Looklooklooklooklook!

Of course, with the first wearing of Easter outfits, we had to try for some more pictures.  Here Greg was the photographer again.

Max looks at this picture and laughs, "Yucky! She's eating a flower!'

Love that laugh!

This picture is so Tirzah...for anyone who isn't directly related to her, this is pretty much the face they get from her.

We celebrated birthdays with Greg's family at the cabin, and the camera was brought out once again, when the kids and some adults went on a walk in the timber.

Cheese!

I can't get over how grown up Max looks in this picture!

I have LOVED this spring and seeing all of the flowers again!

Elena's dress was perfect for this shot...she looks so beautiful!

Max and Nora running through the woods

Another sibling picture!

The three Muskateers

Another pretty flower

Our FAVORITE picture from the hike!  These are some seriously cute kids!

Flowers

Nora in the meadow

Last but not least, our best shot so far at pictures in the Easter outfits.  More attempts will probably be made. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such great pictures of such great grandkids!! Love, Grandma B.

Plattner Ranch said...

Good job Mary! I didn't realize that you were the one taking the photos till you said it. I thought Greg was the one that always took the kids pictures. I especially love the one of Nora looking at the flower!

The walk in the woods ones are great. I love the one with Max and Nora walking on the lane - the composition is excellent!

The Kaiser Family said...

Oh Mary - awesome pictures. And you are so so right - those are some seriously cute kids!!
love you!!
Ruth