This first picture has nothing to do with the rest of the post except it was taken that late afternoon...the moon was so pretty and nearly full.
Here we go! Starting out on the houses...most people had their roofs done by this point. Katie was there working earlier, but had to feed Breanna. Greg probably just didn't want to be in the picture. Not sure where he was.

Brett's house (I don't think this is even the finished product...he definitely would win for the most candy on the house!)

Aaron and Katie's house (I love the trees lining the front walkway)
Then, of course, some pictures of the artistes with their masterpieces:
Then, of course, some pictures of the artistes with their masterpieces:

Dale and Meg (sorry, Dale, we didn't get a close-up of your house...it was probably the most detailed one!)

Brett -- (for some reason we didn't get a picture of Laura and her house, either! Sorry!)
Bryce was picked up later and brought back. This is what he and Max thought of the houses. They were absolutely thrilled, as you can see. (In reality, it was past both of their bedtimes!)

Anyway, I think everyone had fun, and I'm so thankful they came to decorate. I'm sure it was more relaxing this year than it will be in the future. We had Katy come over to babysit Max and Breanna (Bryce was babysat somewhere else), but next year they will be old enough to know what 'candy' is!









No comments:
Post a Comment