Anyway. On to Christmas! Saturday, December 20th was the Beutel Christmas. I don't think I really have any good pictures from that, but we had a great time and got to meet cousin Mark's fiancee, Ashley. She fit right in and we're excited to have her in the family! Then, on Sunday, we had the Wagenbach Christmas at U. Marv and A. Paula's. Again, I don't have any pictures, but we definitely had a great time!
Tuesday, December 23rd was the Dean Beutel Family Christmas. This, I have pictures of. :) The first one is of Max 'helping' his grandpa open his present. You can see Steph on the webcam in the background (the second annual webcam Christmas we've had) and Katy being Vanna White and turning the camera and screen so Nate and Steph could see everyone.
This present was labeled: To Grandma From Max :)
We had lunch and did presents early, around 1:00, so that Nate and Steph wouldn't have to stay up so late (they're 7 hours ahead of us). After we all relaxed a bit, we started watching The Princess Bride and then decorated gingerbread houses. We had three houses this year. One for Tim/Melissa, one for Sheila, and one for Katy/Mom. They did great! Here's some pictures of the busy workers:

Then, on Christmas Eve Day (Wednesday the 24th), we had the Curt Rassi Family Christmas. We had lunch around 12:30 and did presents in the afternoon, after the Nativity play. I don't have any pictures of that because Greg and I were helping send out the 'actors' at the right times. :) But here's some pictures of the gift-giving and afterwards:

Grace finally got her American Girl doll! It's Josefina...as Grace told me, "I've been wishing for her for 2 whole years!"
It's so funny...Hannah has never taken a pacifier for Heather, but she loves taking Max's! :D

The Settlers of Cataan crew...if I remember correctly, John had to leave because it was getting late, so Caleb took his place. And ended up winning.
We did our little Greg Beutel Family Christmas on Christmas morning. Here's Max working on his presents...well...kind of...
At my request, Greg tried to get a picture of Max in his Christmas outfit by the tree. This is about the best shot. :)
Christmas Day after church, we went to Gary and Debbie Rassi's for the 'big' Rassi Christmas, which consists of a large meal and visiting. I think that evening we went to Dad and Mom Rassi's to hang out. Then, on Friday evening, we went to U. Roger and A. Sally Koch's for supper and some games since Rustin, Sharon, and Grace were there.
Grace and Max were pretty funny...
Greg and I had fun trying out Matt's Wii, but Max's favorite part by far was the train!
So, that brings you all up to date on Greg, Mary, and Max's Christmas season for 2008. Merry Christmas!
















1 comment:
Such cute pics and videos but can't wait to see him again in person! Love, Grandma b.
Post a Comment