To all those who heard me say that I was going to get a post up on Monday about gingerbread houses and our weekend, I apologize. On Monday afternoon, I went down to our basement and discovered that we had about 3 inches of water covering...the whole thing. We've been working the past couple of weeks with only one sump pump plugged in. On Friday night, we noticed the working one making some weird noises and unplugged it. Then, you guessed it, we proceeded to forget about it over the weekend. So, that's what kept me busy yesterday. We've got it mostly dried out now; we just have stuff strewn about. So, maybe this afternoon after work I can get up some pics and posts.
OH, and happy birthday to Steph! Yay for your first birthday after being a mommy! :D
Wedding Weekend: Elsie Saturday Pictures
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment