The point of this post is not so much his teeth, but what he's doing with them. When we bought his crib (it's used), the man who owned it said that there were some teeth marks on one side. No biggie, we thought, it'll probably get more. The side with the teeth marks happened to be the one we put toward the window, and it's the side that Max doesn't go to very often. Well, one day last week I went to get him out of his crib and noticed something....

Whoa! How did I miss those teeth marks before?!?!?!?
I tried to take some pictures, but they weren't very good. So here's a video of them. And Max.
Look at those chompers! (at least the top ones)

These were just cute, so I had to put them up. Max loved the pile of boxes we brought home from one of our Christmases.
What a funny little guy. :)



3 comments:
Such a cutie!! I need a squeeze. Love, Grandma b.
Wow! What a guy! He's so funny...chewing up the crib and those are impressive chew marks too! And Kyla has yet to get any teeth. She's been missin' Max too and her Mom and Dad have been missing Max's Mom and Dad and so we indeed need to just get together again soon!! love you guys.
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!
I love in the video where he just goes around the bed as your videoing it!!
Post a Comment