First of all, I want to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mom, who gets to celebrate by having Dad take her Christmas shopping! Sounds like a great day to me!
Not much to write about since I just posted on Thursday, but I have a few pictures to share, and this way Steph has something new to look at while she's waiting for labor to start.
Not much to write about since I just posted on Thursday, but I have a few pictures to share, and this way Steph has something new to look at while she's waiting for labor to start.
I don't remember Kia ever barking alot, but it looks like we had a visitor of the feline type last Tuesday afternoon/evening. It was kind of fun to follow the tracks through the snow, even though I never could find where it came from or where it went. Here the tracks lead up to the big tree right in front of Kia's pen and then away towards the garage. I bet it drove her nuts!

Speaking of Kia, she was a big fan of the rolls of our old carpet that were in our garage for a few days. She'd curl up and nestle in to them....looks so cozy! Unfortunately for her (but fortunately for us), Chad & Laurie took it home to use in their new basement.

What a cute puppy...
And now for my favorite picture of the day! On our bed, we have a very large and fuzzy brown blanket; a wedding present from Kent & Mem Ramquist. (We absolutely love it! Thanks!) It's dry enough in our house that last night when I got up around 1:30 to see why Max was crying, I threw back the blanket and the friction made green sparks! Anyway. Last night Greg was trying to 'get Max tired' so he took him to bed. All of a sudden I heard him say, "Honey, quick! Bring the camera!" Max's hair is fine enough that the static was making it stand STRAIGHT up!



1 comment:
What cute pictures! We all are waiting for the arrival of Steph and Nate's baby!! Love, Mom B.
Post a Comment